Let’s work together
My greatest inspiration in life is to know that I am an inspiration to others. My greatest mission is sharing what I have learned and experienced with those who are eager to learn and grow. If this describes you even a bit, then we need to connect.
There are several ways you can assess my knowledge and experience, and decide whether you’d like me to help you move your life forward.
To find out more:
1. Google ‘Murori Kiunga articles’ on Business Daily. I have written and continue to write hundreds of articles in my weekly column in the Business Daily. Most of these articles are freely available online and can be accessed by ‘Googling’ my name. I write on startup business growth and strategies as well as personal financial growth. There is a good chance that most of your issues and challenges have been addressed in most of them.
2. Visit my blog. I share useful ideas and personal experiences as well as business and personal growth articles on my blog. Visit regularly and you may pick an idea or two that will transform your life. You can also refer it to your friends who you think could benefit.
3. Subscribe to my blog. I will be publishing at least two articles on my blog every week. By subscribing, you will get an automatic update on your mailbox once the post is up.
4. Buy one of my books. I have written more than 15 books on Business, Personal Finance and Development, which have been hailed as some of the best local books that address local issues and challenges in a practical way. They are available online or can be delivered right at your doorstep at no extra cost. Learn more Here.
5. Book me as your personal coach or mentor. I am currently mentoring and coaching a number of people; some of whom are planning to quit employment and start a business, while others are running a part-time business while working with a timeline of joining full-time business. Still, others are already in business but are trying to get it right.
6. Join one of my training workshops. I regularly organize business seminars and workshops for my clients. You can inquire more details via firstname.lastname@example.org and choose the one that is relevant to you.
7. Book me as a speaker. I have been giving inspirational talks for more than 10 years in corporate events, schools, churches and trade associations.
8. Hire me to train your staff. Most business owners only focus on technical training of their employees, forgetting a very important element – sales training and the ability to work as a team. A little investment in staff training can boost your revenue by more than three times.
9. Spread the word. If you know someone who can benefit from my services, let them know how to contact me. By doing so, you will have joined me in being an inspiration to someone.
10. My contacts are email@example.com
TRANSITION: FROM EMPLOYMENT TO BUSINESS
This is a one-day seminar that targets people who are working but planning to venture into business, either part-time or full-time in the near future.
Your excellent performance or track record as an employee of a big company does not guarantee you success in your own business. Your startup business is not a small version of a big corporation, just as a child is not a small adult. In fact, your experience in established companies may be a liability when starting your own business.
This seminar is designed to introduce you into the world of small businesses. It will equip you with essential skills that you need to start moving into the world of business without burning your fingers. This seminar gives you access to mentors in various industries who will hold your hand and show you where to go, and where to avoid in the murky marketplace.
By the end of the day, you will understand:
⦁ The key success factors when starting a business
⦁ How to navigate marketing and financial challenges when starting a business
⦁ How to start a business with little capital
⦁ The non-conventional ways of dealing with competitors in the market
Scheduled: 17,500 per person
In-house: 75,000 per group (Max 12 persons)
This program is designed to help you start or steer your business in a manner that shortens your learning curve, fast tracks your success, and that allows you to enjoy every bit of it.
⦁ Learn how to design, package and execute your business ideas;
⦁ Get clarity and strategies to focus and win your ideal customers rather than employing the ‘spraying and praying ‘strategy;
⦁ Sell more with less effort and cost, and increase your profitability;
⦁ Implement a proven and effective business planning process to stay ahead in the market.
This program is ideal for you if you are:
1. Thinking of starting a business and you are not quite sure which one or whether it will succeed;
2. If your business has stagnated thus dragging you deeper into debts, or it is characterized by low sales, customer retention and staff turnover and you want to turn it around;
3. If you believe that your business has potential to make more money and help you lead a better life;
4. If you want to expand your horizons, and get access to more business ideas, more financing options, more resourceful people and partners to help you grow.
5. If you are considering doing your job part time or quitting employment to venture into business soon.
What you will discover:
⦁ That you have awesome potential to start and grow a wonderful business – you only needed to take action.
⦁ That there are so many things that you can do and succeed, with little or no capital injection.
⦁ That contrary to what many people believe, lack of capital is not what holds people from starting a business to generate wealth and gain freedom.
⦁ That most great businesses were started with unbelievably little capital, premises and contacts, which many people erroneously think matter most.
“Of all the things successful people do to accelerate their trip down the path to success, participating in some kind of coaching program is at the top of the list. A coach will help you clarify your vision and goals, support you through your fears, keep you focused, confront your unconscious behaviors and old patterns, expect you to do your best, help you live by your values, show you how to earn more while working less, and keep you focused on your core genius.” – Jack Canfield
Start-Up Mentorship Program
This program is designed for people who want to venture into business or have been in business for a while but they feel their business is still at start-up stage characterized by high capital requirement for growth and expansion, against low revenue, low visibility and low market reception, and common blunders that cost money and time to make good.
In this program I will:
⦁ Help you clarify your vision and goals and make a plan that will bring money and fulfillment to your business;
⦁ Help you overcome obstacles that prevent you from taking appropriate steps that would bring revenue to your business.
⦁ Walk with you as you implement your business plan and ensure you do it well.
⦁ Help you keep focused on the key areas in business that bring money and eliminate wastage, thus increasing efficiency on resource and time management.
⦁ Introduce you to a community of like-minded people who will share their experiences and sharpen you as you walk the journey.
For more details, send me an email together with your brief profile and details of the business you plan to start or you are already in via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your decision to seek the opinion of someone who has walked the way you are treading could turn out to be the most important decision in your life. It could be the ideal thing that you need to revolutionize your life and enjoy being in business.