Let’s work together
My greatest inspiration in life is to know I that I am an inspiration to someone. My greatest mission is sharing what I have learned and experienced with those who are eager to learn and grow. If this describes a bit, we need to connect.
There are several ways you can assess my inspiration, knowledge and experience to enrich your life and others. Here are few of them and you can start immediately:
1. ‘Google Murori Kiunga articles on business daily.’ I have written and continue to write hundreds of articles in my weekly column in Business Daily. Most of these articles are freely available online and can be assessed by ‘goggling’ my name. I write on startup business growth and strategies. There are good chances that most of your issues and challenges have been addressed in some of them.
2. Visit my blog. I share useful ideas and personal experiences as well as business and personal growth articles on my blog. Visit regularly and you may pick and idea or two that can transform your life. You can also refer it to your friends who you think could benefit.
3. Subscribe to my blog. I will be publishing at least two articles on my blog every week. By subscribing you will get automatic update on your mailbox once I post.
4. Buy one of my books. I have written more than 15 books on business, personal finance and development which have been hailed as some of the best local books that address local issues and challenges in a practical way. Some of them are available online or can be delivered right at your door step at no extra cost. Learn more Here.
5. Book me as your personal couch or mentor. Currently I am mentoring and couching a number of people. Some are planning to quit employment and start a business; others are running part time business while working with a timelines of joining full time business. And still others are already in business but are trying to get it right.
6. Join one of my training or workshop. I regularly organize business seminars and workshop for my clients. You can inquire more details and choose the one that is relevant to you.
7. Book me as a speaker. I have been giving inspiration talks for more than 10 years for corporate events, schools, churches and trade associations.
8. Hire me to train your staff. Most business owners only focus on technical training on their employees. They forget a very important element- sales training and ability to work as a team. A little investment in staff training can boost your revenue by more than three times.
9. Spread the work. If you know someone who can benefit from my services let them know how to contact me and by doing so, you will have joined me in being an inspiration to someone.
10. My contact are: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSITION: FROM EMPLOYMENT TO BUSINESS
This is one day seminar that targets people who are working but planning to venture into business either part time or full time in near future.
Your excellence performance or tract record as an employee of a big company does not guarantee you success in your own business. Your start up business is not a small version of a big corporation just as a child is not a small adult. In fact, your experience in established companies may be a liability when starting your own business.
This seminar is designed to introduce you into the small business world. It will equip you with essential skills that you need to start moving into the world of business without burning your fingers. This seminar gives you access to mentor in various industries who will hold your hand and show you where to go and where avoid in the murky market place.
By the end of the day you will understand:
⦁ the key success factors when starting a business
⦁ how to navigate marketing and financial challenges when starting a business
⦁ how to start with little capital
⦁ non-conventional ways of dealing with competitors in the market
Scheduled: 17,500 per person
In-house 75,000 per group (Max 12 persons)
This program is designed to help you start or steer your business in a manner that shortens your learning curve, fast track your success and enjoy every bit of it.
You will learn:
⦁ How to design, package and execute your business ideas;
⦁ Get clarity and strategies to focus and win your ideal customers rather than employ ‘spraying and praying ‘strategy;
⦁ Sell more with less effort and cost and increase your profitability;
⦁ Implement a proven and effective business planning process to stay ahead in the market.
This program is ideal for you if you are:
1. Thinking of starting a business and you are not quite sure which one or if it will succeed;
2. If your business has stagnated – dragging you deeper into debts or characterized by low sales, customer retention, staff turnover and you want to turn it around;
3. If you believe that your business has potential to make more money and help you lead a better life;
4. If you want to expand your horizon, get access to more business ideas, more financing options, more resourceful people and partners to help you grow.
5. If you are considering part time job or quitting employment to venture into business soon.
What you will discover:
⦁ That you have awesome potential to start and grow a wonderful business – you only needed to take action.
⦁ That there are so many things that you can do and succeed with little or no capital injection.
⦁ That contrary to what many people believe, lack of capital is not what holds people from starting a business to generate wealth and gain freedom.
⦁ That most great business were started with unbelievably little capital, premises and contact that many people erroneously think matter most.
“Of all the things successful people do to accelerate their trip down the path to success, participating in some kind of coaching program is at the top of the list. A coach will help you clarify your vision and goals, support you through your fears, keep you focused, confront your unconscious behaviors and old patterns, expect you to do your best, help you live by your values, show you how to earn more while working less, and keep you focused on your core genius.” – Jack Canfield
Start-Up Mentorship Program
This program is designed for people who want to venture into business or have been in business for a while but they feel their business is still at start-up stage characterized by high capital requirement for growth and expansion against low revenue, low visibility and market reception and common blunders that cost money and time to make good.
In this program I will:
⦁ Help you clarify your vision and goals and make a plan that will bring money and fulfillment to your business;
⦁ Help you overcome obstacles that prevent you from taking appropriate results that would bring you revenue to your business.
⦁ Walk with you as you implement your business plan and ensure you do it to your best.
⦁ Help you keep focused on key areas in business that bring money and eliminate wastage thus increasing efficiency on resource and time management.
⦁ Introduce you to a community of likeminded people who will share experiences and sharpen you as you walk the journey.
For more details send me an email together with your brief profile and details of the business you plan to start or you are already in.
Remember the words of Jack Canfield: “Of all the things successful people do to accelerate their trip down the path to success, participating in some kind of coaching program is at the top of the list. A coach will help you clarify your vision and goals, support you through your fears, keep you focused, confront your unconscious behaviors and old patterns, expect you to do your best, help you live by your values, show you how to earn more while working less, and keep you focused on your core genius.”
Your decision to seek the opinion of someone who has walked the way you are treading could turn out to be the most important decision in our life. It could be the ideal thing that you need to revolutionise your life and enjoy being in business.